Skip to main content
Question

New App

• 25 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi All, 

I apologise if this question has already been asked -seems like we can all agree however how average the new app is and I would do anything to get the old one back!!

I can’t seem to find my favourite function on the new app which was Crossfade. does anyone know how I can get my Sonos to Crossfade again? 
Thanks  🙏 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi All, 

I apologise if this question has already been asked -seems like we can all agree however how average the new app is and I would do anything to get the old one back!!

I can’t seem to find my favourite function on the new app which was Crossfade. does anyone know how I can get my Sonos to Crossfade again? 
Thanks  🙏 

On your Now Playing screen, tap the three dots in the bottom right, and the Crossfade toggle is there.

Thank you 🙏 I only have sleep timer…… should there be more?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thank you 🙏 I only have sleep timer…… should there be more?

Yes, quite a few more.

Can I ask - are you listening to Sonos Radio? There is no Crossfade on Sonos Radio, only Sleep Timer. 

The crossfade option is there for songs played via music streaming services like Apple Music or Spotify.

Arrr thank you so much, I’ve had a play around with my different services and can now see which ones offer Crossfade!! Do you know if there’s any way to change the amount of seconds like you can through Apple Music, I would barely call it Crossfade it’s like 2 seconds!