Skip to main content
Question

new App

• 26 May 2024
  • 3 replies

New app didn’t bring subscription our services over with the update, won’t load them into the Home Screen to use with our system.   This new app also doesn’t allow us to actually control volume and pick speakers.   We have to use the older version on the app on a phone that we won’t update until these bugs are fixed. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi

With regard to picking speakers and controlling volume, if you select the window at the bottom of the screen that shows what is playing, it will expand that window to full screen.  At the bottom of that window, you will see the device that is outputting the audio.  Selecting that device, opens a window where you can select the devices to group and control the volume of individual speakers.  I hope that helps.

All of my services came across, which ones are you missing?

When I expand to the full screen, i do see all speakers and the music output, but it shows music playing from speakers not selected and then doesn’t recognize/change when I switch speakers or outputs.   Three different apple devices (ipad and 2 iphones) have this happen, so the family has resorted to using my phone with the old app. 

For music services, i have authorized Spotify, Pandora and Sirius/XM, but they app doesn’t keep them on the home screen as options for music inputs.   When I reload/reauthorize, nothing changes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

When I expand to the full screen, i do see all speakers and the music output, but it shows music playing from speakers not selected and then doesn’t recognize/change when I switch speakers or outputs.   Three different apple devices (ipad and 2 iphones) have this happen, so the family has resorted to using my phone with the old app. 

For music services, i have authorized Spotify, Pandora and Sirius/XM, but they app doesn’t keep them on the home screen as options for music inputs.   When I reload/reauthorize, nothing changes. 

I’m using the Android App which is working fine but there are reports that it’s not consistent.  I suggest that you try and call Tech Support.