Skip to main content

new app

Your new app is *. I rely on sleep function and alarms, these are gone rendering my Sonos system virtually useless!! Am sooo damn angry right now - * you SONOS 

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

3 replies

Badge

Es ist unverschämt und unverantwortlich ein Update derart anzukündigen und wesentliche Features, wie die Alarm Steuerung wegzulassen. Ich hoffe, dass sich das in wenigen Tagen klärt. Sonst werde ich künftig Updates bei Sonos nicht mehr durchführen, bevor es sich nicht über Wochen bewährt hat. 

Ich und die Community wie man liest sind sehr verärgert. 

Nichtmal in der community liest man bislang eine Entschuldigung und Ankündigung einer Problemlösung. 

Der Support ist stumm. Meldet Euch endlich bei den Kunden. 

Wann meldet sich die Qualitätskontrolle vom Support?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

livemaster

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Your new app is *. I rely on sleep function and alarms, these are gone rendering my Sonos system virtually useless!! Am sooo damn angry right now -*  you SONOS 

Why don't you tell them how you really feel about the new App? 😜

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

What a disappointment Sonos. You rather launch a buggy app just to launch your headphones on time rather than keep your integrity with your longtime customers with existing systems. Should have delayed both. To this day still cannot play music correctly in another room since the update. Music starts and all controls for it freeze. Cannot pause, stop, etc. Literally have to unplug them to get them to stop playing. Joke of of a once great company. Now my equipment feels more like rented goods since your support sucks.