NEED Prev Version Sonos 15.1.1 or so

My computer upgraded to the 15.2 but it's an older Mac and I didn't see anything about announcement or anything about the upgrade incompatibilities and now it's not working at all it's crashing. I've got no way to hook up my Sonos speakers at all. please if anyone knows where can I get an older download. This is insane one would think that you could put another earlier version on - most websites know that people keep their computers longer. I really need to keep this computer I can't afford to get a new one please someone help me find an earlier version. I upgraded to 15.2 and it's completely ruined my whole computer please help me.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sonos needs the controller version and the speaker firmware version to be the same. If you do not want any updates you should turn off updates for both the controller and the system.

I am however not sure the Sonos controler’s behaviour on your Mac is not typical for your Mac being out of date. Maybe other Mac users can comment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Sonos needs the controller version and the speaker firmware version to be the same. If you do not want any updates you should turn off updates for both the controller and the system.

I am however not sure the Sonos controler’s behaviour on your Mac is not typical for your Mac being out of date. Maybe other Mac users can comment.

Hard to help further  as the OP has not described what OSX version they are running, and what the problems are.