My Sonos stopped working round 1600 saturday december 5. 2020

• 5 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I have used Sonos for several years on 2 locations on 4 different devices and 2 different accounts with no problems together with the danish YouSee-Music streaming service.

Suddenly the music stopped and could  not be started again.

Sonos apps claims that there is no connection to YouSee no matter which account i try. Sonos apps claims, that it cant connect to YouSee and verify accounts. Sonos app says, that I should contact YouSee. 

Other streaming-services works fine.

YouSee says, that it is a Sonos-problem. I can log in and out on YouSee and play music on the YouSee app on the 2 iPhones and on my MacBook Pro with the accounts Sonos cant reach

I have afterwords updated  the apps on 2 iPhones, 1 iPad and 1 MacBook Pro to Sonos S2 with same result.

My conclusion is, that Sonos suddenly from this afternoon won´t communicate with YouSee

Please advice.

Best regards

Poul Erik

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Weidick.

Thanks for reaching out and for your detailed post, let me help and try to figure this out.

To better understand what’s going on, please send in a diagnostic report shortly after getting the error message using the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything causing this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Is this of any help: https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/you-see-login-not-recognized-6846938