Question

My Sonos keeps Skipping songs on Spotify and Deezer

• 25 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, I don´t know what to do my sonos keeps skipping songs when I use Spotify or Deezer. What can I do? 

Here is my confirmation number of the system diagnostic: 1388308240.

Can you please help me! I’m a little stressed with this issue.

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Hanna Hops.

Thanks for reaching out and your effort in submitting the diagnostic is much appreciated.

I was not able to pull up the diagnostic report because it failed to parse properly and was not completed. It’s either corrupted or there is a problem with the parsing tool and logic preventing the diagnostic from properly parsing. There are also instances wherein this condition is due to networks with extreme problems.

Kindly try to submit another diagnostic using a different Sonos controller?

I suggest checking this article that provides common fixes for audio interruptions while playing from a music service on Sonos, please follow the steps accordingly.

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please submit a new diagnostic report through the Sonos app and provide us with the confirmation number, so I can see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.