Answered

Multiple weird SONOS radio accounts.

• 3 February 2022
  • 7 replies

How do I get rid of these things? There is no “remove account” like other services.

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 3 February 2022, 17:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried reauthorizing the account or deleting and reinstalling the Sonos app?

Have you tried reauthorizing the account or deleting and reinstalling the Sonos app?

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried both. They show up on all of my controller devices with no option to delete. I will be call support today. Hopefully they can do something not the back end.

Does this come up when trying to browse Sonos Radio?

Go to Settings → Services → Sonos Radio and attempt to Reauthorize Account. 

Does this come up when trying to browse Sonos Radio?

Go to Settings → Services → Sonos Radio and attempt to Reauthorize Account. 

No, I can browse and play Sonos Radio as normal. It allows me to choose between those accounts.

Something’s a bit bent. What happens if you do the Reauthorize Account procedure? 

Something’s a bit bent. What happens if you do the Reauthorize Account procedure? 

Absolutely nothing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @WJKramer, thank you for reaching out to our Community. Our engineers are aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA to share.