Skip to main content
Question

Multi-Artist Albums in Library Now Sorted by Artist instead of Track Number

• 19 July 2024
  • 7 replies

This just started today 7/19/24 on the desktop controller, impacting all albums in my library with tracks by different artists. The album itself appears in the library once for each unique track artist (so some as many as 30 times) and within each album, the tracks are now sorted by artist instead of track number with no way to re-sort.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This just started today 7/19/24 on the desktop controller, impacting all albums in my library with tracks by different artists. The album itself appears in the library once for each unique track artist (so some as many as 30 times) and within each album, the tracks are now sorted by artist instead of track number with no way to re-sort.

I have this same issue too and haven’t found a way to corect this recent change.

Userlevel 2

Happened to me too. Haven't yet been able to fix it.

Badge

Experiencing the same issue

I have this issue too

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

We know that the firmware update broke the music indexer regarding compilation albums, because some genius decided there weren’t enough problems for customers.

https://github.com/amp64/sonosbugtracker/issues/7

What a bummer….  has anyone informed Sonos of just how illogical this is?   I will call them and register some input