Missing tracks from Apple Music

• 24 November 2020
  • 3 replies

See Diagnostic 438829679.

One track is missing from an album that is visible on Apple Music. Re-scanning library does not address the issues.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @testastretta, thank you for reaching to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and for submitting a diagnostic report. Let me help you out with this.

Upon checking, I didn’t find any error in the report that might be causing the issue. The Sonos app is a remote tool to control Sonos device and teach Sonos what music to play and what service to connect from. I'd like to ask some questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. When did it start happening?
2. Do you experience the same on your other music services?
3. Do you get the same result on the Apple Music app?
4.Have you tried removing and re-adding the Apple music service?
5. Have you tried using another mobile controller? Did you encounter the same?

If you're still having the same issue, please contact our Sonos Customer Care support to continue working with us over the phone to remotely access your device and perform some tests to isolate the issue. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions. You're always welcome here.

Rowena,

Answers below.

1. It’s been like this for awhile now -- months, at least.
  2. Only other music “service” I have is Apple, and it shows up and plays fine there on multiple devices.
  3. No.
  4. I just tried this now. The track is still greyed out.
  5. The results are the same on SONOS iOS and SONOS macOS.

I’ll contact Customer Care, thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @testastretta, thank you for your response and for updating us. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions, additional feature requests, or concerns. We are always happy to help out.