Skip to main content

Missing Spotify Playlists

• 10 May 2024
  • 7 replies

With the latest 5/7 app update, does Spotify now have a 50 playlist maximum? I cannot display all of my playlists. I can search them but there is no way to browse all of my playlists anymore. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 2

Same for me. Only 50 playlists from Spotify. 😟

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Still no response from Sonos here. I hope someone from Sonos either acknowledges this issue to let us know it’s being worked on. Otherwise, just another issue that goes ignored. 

This remains a community forum, not a direct connection to Sonos support. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Just got done chatting with Sonos and they said it is not a known issue which seems odd to me because I don’t know a single person who can see more than 50 of their Spotify playlists using the updated Sonos app. Also, they said they would research it but that nobody would be following up with me or even sending me a “the issue is now resolved” communication. I am going to have to check periodically to see if it gets resolved and in the meantime I have to use the Spotify app instead of the Sonos app. Very disappointing. As usual Sonos support is just not up to par. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I have seen many people here labeled as “Sonos Staff” post replies on this site. 

Anyone (I’ve counted exactly 5 people this week) who is a Sonos employee here has been a Sonos Forum moderator. All have been labeled as such, not as Sonos Support people. And one of those people has been seen for the very first time, with a single post. Again, not a support person, but a moderator. 

All of whom likely have their hands full, since they have to read, and likely report on every post and trend, instead of cherry picking where they respond, like I do. In over ten years of reading this forum, I have yet to see a single response from a support person.

Forum moderators, when they have time, have the ability to help, but not always the time, and it isn’t their primary function, based on what I can see.

Again, this is a ‘Community Forum’, as indicated by the top of the page. If you want to speak to Sonos support directly, your only option is to call Sonos Support

And my guess is that Sonos Support folks are equally as overwhelmed by the volume of calls as I suspect the forum moderators are by the volume of posts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I have seen many people here labeled as “Sonos Staff” post replies on this site. 

They are too busy with dealing with the *-show the new app has caused.