Skip to main content

Hi,

Everytime I try to log in to the app I get the message “Sign in as the system owner” The system owner must be logged in. Please log out and have the owner log in.!! First off it says a update is required.

I am the system owner……Have tried logging in/out on the web site but still the same. Have deleted and reinstalled the app

and noting seams to fix this issue.   I login here on the web and it says I have no products.  I have had my beam for 3 years and didn’t start having issues until the app went from brown to the new “sonos black” version.   

I constantly have trouble accessing this.  Once I finish my school and kick off my new career I plan to ditch this buggy giant paperweight with tannerite and .30-06 and go buy Bose.   

I changed router and had a lot of trouble to connect my play 1 to the Mobile network here in Croatia. After trying to select all posibilities with the app Sonos S1 nothing helped. The system did not recognise my Play 1. I introduced my Play 1 manualy on my router (name, MAC nr.....) In the sttings it says that it is incompatible. Can somebody tell me where is the problem?

Hi,

Everytime I try to log in to the app I get the message “Sign in as the system owner” The system owner must be logged in. Please log out and have the owner log in.!! First off it says a update is required.

I am the system owner……Have tried logging in/out on the web site but still the same. Have deleted and reinstalled the app

As you’re not seeing the system in your account when logged in on Sonos.com perhaps see if this link will help you resolve the issue by ensuring your system is transferred to the correct account credentials…

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/transfer-your-sonos-system-to-a-new-account

Hope that assists.