Skip to main content

Local Music Library: From Bad to Worse

• 17 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Because Sonos has never solved the 913 Error Problem on my Mac, I followed the workaround to make the app think the volume was a networked device. Things were working OK until today when I downloaded the latest update to Sonos. Now when I select Album, Sonos list many copies of each album, BUT all of them are empty and include no songs making albums unplayable.

3 replies

In the latest update, I have a similar issue with the Windows version. On dozens of my albums, each track is now entered as a separate album, making it impossible to play the entire album. Very, very, very annoying.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

In the latest update, I have a similar issue with the Windows version. On dozens of my albums, each track is now entered as a separate album, making it impossible to play the entire album. Very, very, very annoying.

Hi @User914570, I think you can get functionality back in the Windows and/or Mac desktop app by updating to the latest v16.3 released earlier this week ...

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/downloads

… that version seems to be required for compatibility with the v16.3 firmware that many of us were unfortunate to have installed.

While I appreciate the suggestion, updating the software and reinstalling my music library did not help.