Skip to main content
Answered

Livephish+/Nugs.net not working in new app

Is anyone using the new app able to successfully browse music within LivePhish+ or nugs.net? all works just fine in previous versions...and while I can authorize the services now, there’s no ability to play music or browse them

31 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I rolled back the Sonos app on my iPhone already. Glad they got it working in the new app but there are still way too many missing features and bugs. 

Looks like my Nugs service is now working!

Let's hope Relisten gets fixed soon too. Artist A thru J only accessible for some reason 

Badge

My nugs still won’t load😢what do I need to do?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I would suggest removing the Nugs service, close the app, reopen the app and reinstall the service. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Also getting a lot of ‘something went wrong’ messages on LP+, but not on other services. Usually I have to close and reopen, or sometimes reauthorize, in order to make it work.  Bugs and dirt. Sonos claims it’s a wifi issue, but my wifi is very solid, and it only happens on the LP+ app - if it was a web fi issue it would affect all the apps. Very disappointed in Sonos.

Badge

I deleted nugs from Sonos, now it won’t reload 

im getting REALLY annoyed with Sonos since the upgrade, I had issues before, but lived through them, this time I’m ready to launch the whole thing on eBay, but I hate shipping and dealing with the general public 🙃😝