Answered

“like” button on sonos app

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3

So I have two paired Play 1’s (no Bluetooth). My music streaming choice is Apple Music (after several years with Deezer). I can’t ❤️ a song on the sonos app but can on the Apple app (using a portable speaker playing straight from the Apple Music app. I find this completely amateur of Sonos for not providing this function, literally every streaming service has this function 

Unless I am missing something does the Sonos app provide a “love” function on your fav songs that is not immediately visible?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 1 May 2023, 13:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Geraldio55 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

It is possible to have a “Like” button (and a “Dislike” button, for that matter) to press for tracks that you like in the Sonos app, but it is up to the music service themselves - in your case, Apple Music - to add this feature into their Sonos integration (each integration is maintained by the related service, not by Sonos).

I therefore recommend that you suggest to Apple Music directly that they add this functionality to their Sonos integration.

I will, however, mark this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration - although it’s better coming directly from a paying customer of the service, we can relay such requests to them on your behalf.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 3

Thanks for the advice. I kinda guessed that 

cheers

Found this while daydreaming about the Google play music app days when this was possible.…

upvote::

https://support.google.com/youtubemusic/thread/52357651?hl=en&sjid=14767171128239560579-EU