Skip to main content
Question

Latest Upgrade is Pants!!

• 19 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Completed latest update and now I have to select one track at a time via my Deezer app.

Can no longer create a queue of tracks.  Also, system is now defaulting back to speaker upstairs after each track.

Feels to me that the upgrades have not been properly developed in testing system and now the whole experience has gone backwards!!

is there a way to uninstall an upgrade?  
Why do companies mess around so much when it don’t need fixing!!!!!

Very disappointed! (and expect another ‘upgrade’ soon to fix this mess!!)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Completed latest update and now I have to select one track at a time via my Deezer app.

Can no longer create a queue of tracks.  Also, system is now defaulting back to speaker upstairs after each track.

Feels to me that the upgrades have not been properly developed in testing system and now the whole experience has gone backwards!!

is there a way to uninstall an upgrade?  
Why do companies mess around so much when it don’t need fixing!!!!!

Very disappointed! (and expect another ‘upgrade’ soon to fix this mess!!)

“Upgrade” coming in a month or two or less. Maybe. 

I agree. The queue feature was great. 

new update looks nicer but is actually harder to use. 

lol...yes, so many upgrades to systems where I work, including Teams.  Most are just to have new font or pretty pastel colour shades, but actually no improvements to the user experience.  

Let the system designers put their feet on the table, get them a snooker table, or a darts board, and just leave the well functioning system as it is!!!!!!!!!

If not sorted quickly will put my two Sonos speakers back in their boxes, cancel my Deezer membership, and just go back to playing CD’s on sound system.

Oh, and spread the word about how disappointed I am!!