Skip to main content

Last week I had to shut down my Sonos system as it was draining my iPhone battery in just a few hours. That was cured but now the latest update has effectively killed my Sonos system as I cannot access any of my services. I simply get a message telling me that “something went wrong, try again”. Further attempts fail and deleting and reloading the app makes no difference. What on earth is going on at Sonos. Why are these updates seemingly not tested before release?!

Me too. Just after updating the app a short while ago.

Unable to load favourites and when I try to access any streaming service it states ‘Something went wrong. Try again’. 

This also happened to me yesterday - no access to favorites or music services, just the ‘something went wrong’ message.  I fumbled around in the Settings menu and found a message saying there was a problem with ‘App Services’ and that this was due to issues with their ‘Cloud’ system? 

I re-tried accessing Favorites/Music Services a few hours later and everything was then OK.  Hope you guys have also now been restored?

I also had the iOS battery drain issue - which I thought I had sorted.  But after updating the App the day before yesterday - it is now back again. 

So now off to the threads dealing with this issue to see if I can resolve! 

Mr Spence and his senior team deserve to be locked up and never let out again!