Answered

Last.fm scrobbling not working for a day now.

• 28 November 2023
  • 4 replies

For the past day, scrobbling on Sonos has been broken. No scrobbles have gone through & reconnecting has not helped. Is the service down?

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 28 November 2023, 14:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @aoskis, welcome to the Sonos Community!

There isn’t anything on our status page about an outage with Last.fm. If you re-authorize the service in the Sonos app, or remove and re-add the service, does that fix the issue for you? If not, I would suggest a reboot of your Sonos app and the controller it is installed on.

We have a support article regarding scrobbling with Last.fm on Sonos, I would recommend checking it out for more information.

If the steps above don’t help and you still can’t scrobble, I suggest reaching out to our support team for further assistance, as they have the necessary tools available to troubleshoot this with you.

I hope this information helps!

The problem has been fixed ever since restarting my speaker! Thank you so much for your help @Jamie A. I tried listening to a song on my sister’s Roam & it scrobbled there, and I realized it was just a problem with my Era 100 and an unplug helped. 

Nevermind, the speaker scrobbled a single track & then went back to not scrobbling after more tracks were played. This is only happening on my Era 100 and not my Roam. Maybe this is a speaker-specific issue?

What did the support team say, when you reached out to them?