Answered

la musica se entrecorta

• 13 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Al estar sonando alguna melodía se empieza entrecortar la música de unas Sonos a otras Sonos, alguien sabe por qué pasa esto?

pareciera como si se apagara y regresara segundos después la música 

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

When a melody is playing, the music starts to intersect from one Sonos to another Sonos, does anyone know why this happens?

It seems as if the music went off and came back seconds later.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 13 October 2023, 16:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Zuxiquinto 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

In all likelihood, the issue is due to electromagnetic interference. I recommend you read our Reducing wireless interference help page. If you are not able to identify the source/location of the interference, or if you think this issue is not due to interference, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate-

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!
Con toda probabilidad, el problema se debe a una interferencia electromagnética. Le recomiendo que lea nuestra página de ayuda para reducir la interferencia inalámbrica. Si no puede identificar la fuente/ubicación de la interferencia, o si cree que este problema no se debe a una interferencia, le recomiendo que se ponga en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte técnico, quienes tienen herramientas a su disposición que les permitirán brindarle Consejos específicos para su sistema Sonos y lo que informa.

Espero que esto ayude.