Skip to main content

I'm encountering some major hurdles with the latest app update and would really appreciate the option to revert back to S2 until they iron out the kinks in basic functionalities, like locating speakers and playing music on them! 

I can't help but feel that the apparent arrogance or hubris exhibited by Sonos might be connected to a sacred development roadmap geared towards upcoming product releases later this year. It seems likely that the missing/failing functionalities are being tailored to seamlessly integrate with these new products. Delaying the app release or reverting might not be a feasible option if it means holding back product launches.

However, there's a real risk that Sonos by prematurely releasing a bug ridden app is jeopardising the core selling point of their system: the seamless, multi-room sound experience.

Their unique ecosystem has similarities to Apple's success, but I doubt Apple would ever compromise their 'it just works' ethos by releasing an app that in any way undermines this fundamental selling point. 🎶

Try emaing the CEO. You can reach him at ceo@sonos.com

this says it all