Skip to main content

The Sonos App works on my computer and my Samsung phone work fine, but I've downloaded onto my Wife's Iphone 14 and it just can't find the system. All are on the same Wifi network?

Hi @Old Person, double-check Settings > Sonos > Local Network = ON

Also check that you are signed in to your Sonos account.

Yes, network is on and signed into Sonos account

Does your wife’s phone have a VPN installed via MDM, eg for work network access? That will block Sonos.

Check for silly things, such as the phone’s WiFi is OFF (Internet access will be fine).

Sadly no to these last two posts. No VPN for work etc and yes WiFi is on

Sadly no to these last two posts. No VPN for work etc and yes WiFi is on

Try my iOS app and if that can’t find anything either, send me a diagnostic and I’ll take a look. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/phonos-plus/id1511326524

No luck yet. Tried the app but whilst it found it, it was intermittent with control. My system is old so tried the S1 app which found it immediately but then wanted to go straight to the S2 app which doesn't work. Seriously getting frustrated.  What is it Apple products. Android and Microsoft computers no problem, works perfectly. 

No luck yet. Tried the app but whilst it found it, it was intermittent with control. My system is old so tried the S1 app which found it immediately but then wanted to go straight to the S2 app which doesn't work. Seriously getting frustrated.  What is it Apple products. Android and Microsoft computers no problem, works perfectly. 

Well if my app had no trouble finding the devices, the problem is with the install of the Sonos app and not the phone itself. Uninstall the Sonos app, reinstall it, make sure the Local Network permission is given, then Connect to Existing system with it.

Done it numerous times. Doesnt work.

Used to work on her old iPhone but new iPhone 14 Pro, not a chance