Answered

i don’t see Sonos Presents or Sonos stations

• 12 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone! I live in Chile, Could you help me with this: When I login on to the Sonos app on my iOS device and go to Sonos radio, I just see featured list and browse radio. I do not see Sonos presents or sonos stations. I have tried with updating my profile address and reset Sonos app, but without success. Is it a restriction for my region/ country ? Kind regards 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 13 February 2024, 10:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @pcarrascoe 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sonos Radio is fully supported in Chile (according to our Sonos Radio help page), and I can see that you correctly have Chile in your address.

Please try a reboot of your speakers (just unplug them for a moment) and a reboot of your phone/tablet. If that does not help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Hi Community,

Unfortunately, after a long texting with the Tech Support they said “In Latinamerica it isn’t available all Sonos Radio options or Sonos Radio HD as well”. I have tried first all the steps of reset app, speakers, IOS device, etc…. and then they wrote that conclusion. I understand that Sonos Radio HD is exclusive for some areas, but it’s unfair that Latinamerica doesn’t have the basic options of Sonos Presents, Sound Sound System and the Sonos Radio basic stations catalog. Kind regards, Pablo.

Likely due to local legal issues, as a guess. I suspect getting rights to rebroadcast some/any of that music is currently a challenge. 

I would assume Sonos is working to rectify that, as they want global reach, but sometimes those laws are old, and difficult to change.