Skip to main content

I can’t add songs to the end of the queue anymore (since the update).

I’m not sure what is happening, but the very basic “add to queue” functionality no longer appears. Is this intentional? If so, FIX IT IMMEDIATELY!

What is wrong with you? Try beta testing things before release them, because this app is total s*** now.

Yeah, we all know the app was released prematurely, but they needed to get the headphones out before the end of the fiscal year.  The queue functions are scheduled to be released in early June.  See below:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/the-new-sonos-app-and-future-feature-updates

Thanks for the update, I hadn’t seen that as of yet. It’s still unacceptable to release something as terrible as this to consumers without warning or context.

Unacceptable! Sonos is out of their mind...

No excuses with this one Sonos, an essential feature. Should not have released the update. 

Sonos need to roll this out asap. It’s a mistake and PR disaster. They need to admit it, fix it, make amends (free Sonos radio for a year) and move on. I’ve been using Sonos for more than 15 years. This was always possible. I want to stack up albums. 

The SonoPhone app for iPhone still has this feature. 

Sonos need to roll this out asap. It’s a mistake and PR disaster. They need to admit it, fix it, make amends (free Sonos radio for a year) and move on. I’ve been using Sonos for more than 15 years. This was always possible. I want to stack up albums. 

They have admitted it. They are fixing it. Four updates to the app in 16 days. And more to come in the next few weeks. 

It was a real mistake from Sonos but why can no-one see that 1) the old app is not coming back so stop going on about it, and 2) the fixes are coming (slowly, but they are coming).

They have admitted it. They are fixing it. Four updates to the app in 16 days. And more to come in the next few weeks. 

It was a real mistake from Sonos but why can no-one see that 1) the old app is not coming back so stop going on about it, and 2) the fixes are coming (slowly, but they are coming).

yes.. expect all the functions you used and expected as “new features” in time.. you decide whether you want to put up with this behavior again and again.

I hate to be the only one to say this but no one gives a crap about these so called new features, we just want the old ones back that actually worked. We have paid thousands of $$$ for this SONOS system work, which did quite well until this half developed app rolled out. Please fix this piss pour attempt at an upgrade, any consumers are not retained customers.

I’m starting to not like SONOS system very much. I bought my first SONOS in 2010, and like most I’ve spent over $10k over the years on my system for it to only partially work now. It all comes down to money and profits. SONOS should be ashamed. 

The new app should never have been released in the first place.

The lack of respect for existing customers to pump out an overpriced pair of headphones is off the charts crazy. Myself and I’m sure many others are considering leaving the platform even after spending tons of cash on hardware. Hardware is only as good as the software that runs it. The old app had its issues but at least it worked.

I do agree with most on the app missing the queue features.  One of the best things about Sonos is the App with friends and building song queues.   The S2 App should be split from something like new products when it comes to features that cross all products.  While I have several products, we finally have our first speaker that will not run off the S1 App.  The S2 app is horrible compared to the prior version.  I’m not against making new features in S2, but make sure all S1 features work with the S2 App as a first thing.  If this isn’t fixed first, I’ll either be dumping the new speaker and buying older ones to stay on S1 or just getting off Sonos if I basically can’t get any features that I can’t get with Bluetooth.

@Rekordboy I agree with you on the cost of that product.  I’m also getting a little frustrated with the costs of other new products, especially since they are abandoning so many initial products that can’t be used with their newer ones.  As someone with 10 devices on S1 and only one on S2 who bought in early with Sonos it’s disheartening.  The only saving grace I have is I believe half of my speakers can be moved to the S2 app, if it’s ever any good.  However, replacing 2 Plays, a 3, a 5 and a connect is not a cheap task.

I can still add to queue with SonoPad. That’s what I’ll continue to do until they sort this mess out

there’s an update today that adds remedial queue management and a few other features - baby steps, I reckon 🙄

SonoPad / SonoPhone still much better.

I still can’t add  to the end of the queue on Android. It works on apple.

please sonos fix this! it is already more than 2 months of bullshit...