Skip to main content

How do I add my One surrounds back to my system after app update?

• 15 May 2024
  • 5 replies

How do I add my One surrounds back to my system after app update?

I got the forced app udpate, now my One surrounds are not working.

I go in my system / room where the Beam and Surround are listed, I try to add surrounds and after a few minutes I get this error message: 

This is the current system I am running:

Adding Speaker separately doesn’t work either.

My One surrounds are listed in separate systems that I cannot delete anywhere: 

I found no way to unlink them and put them back with the Beam + Sub.

When I try to update within the System manage menu, the update fails as well: 

After clicking try again 5 times and 5 fails, I get this other error and it still doesn’t work:

They are powered on !!

Wifi connection is great as I am 3 meters away from the router in a clear tv room.

The light on my surrounds is white.

@SONOS : HELP ME GET MY SURROUNDS WORKING AGAIN !

How do I remove them from the 2 new ‘systems’ you created in the app and add them back to my TV setup?

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried unplugging the Beam and Ones from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your router?

Badge

Have you tried unplugging the Beam and Ones from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your router?

Yes I have, nothing changed, same issues.

Beam is wired connected to router. Sub is wifi but 60cm from router…

Not sure what else to do at this point beside buying a new not SONOS system ?

Userlevel 7

I had a similar situation a few weeks ago. I let it sit overnight and was able to reconnect everything in the morning.

Badge

Letting it sit overnight for 4 days now, nothing changes, still unable to add my surrounds.

@Sonos Support can we get some answers please??

I just want to use my expensive equipment that I actually bought with my own money :)

I have had same issue tried factory resetting them and reconnecting them. Set up says they are added to system but they don’t show anywhere. Got the same messages as you have don’t know what else to try. Tried calling support but says 80 minute wait!