Skip to main content

floating text

• 25 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Well since the app is all screwed up anyway I thought Id take a chance and “update” it again with the newest batch of bug riddled code and guess what? It’s no better, in fact now I have “floating text” that scrolls down the Home Screen of the app. Nothing seems to be fixed. Speakers are still randomly selected. Even though I’ve de-selected speakers they return to be selected. Volume is way too slow to respond to input changes. My music database is still no where to be found. This is a disaster and Sonos is doing nothing to help the customers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

It’s really strange and please don’t take this as any form of slight but I have experienced no issues with the App to date. 🤞 I must admit that I don’t use a music library or sleep timers but it just works for me.

I appreciate that this doesn’t fix your issues but it’s strange that some users are not able to play audio at all and I’m fine.  I’m using the Android App on a Pixel 8 Pro (Android 14) with 1Gb broadband speed, I wonder if this is helping with the cloud polling suspicion that some people have mentioned?