Answered

File order

• 10 June 2023
  • 4 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hello

Up until yesterday, all was fine. Amazon Music albums mostly disappeared. All tracks seem to be available but but in their albums but listed individually in the tracks section. Have re-authorised Amazon Music, didn't work. Amazon Music on Android device ok, no probs.

Advice, thoughts appreciated, many thanks

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 10 June 2023, 13:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

There are already a few threads about this, apparently Amazon is not currently sending the full list to Sonos to display properly. You may want to contact Amazon to put pressure on them, but there isn’t anything Sonos can do until Amazon fixes their service. 

Thank you for your response. Would that account for the sudden change in presentation, because everything was OK until very recently? Surely existing music would remain as is?

I don’t think there’s any change in the data stored on Amazon’s servers (but I’m guessing), only the fact that they are not sending all of the data to Sonos to display.

I work for neither company. 

Thanks for your response