Question

Favourited radio stations

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Following the update I cannot get my preferred radio stations to play, even through the new search function.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @MarcusPos 

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear of the issue your are having with the new app. Can you find the stations but they won’t play when selected, or are you unable to find the stations at all? If the latter, we are aware of this issue affecting favourited TuneIn stations which will be resolved in a future update, though there is no ETA as of yet. If the former, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

You may find that searching for the same stations on Sonos Radio will produce better results.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

The former, I can find them on Sonos Radio or TuneIn but they will not play…

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @MarcusPos 

That does not sound like an app issue, to be honest. The speakers should be producing some error reports in their logs - please contact our technical support team for assistance.

I hope they are able to help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @MarcusPos 

Just to let you know, it has been discovered that there is a TuneIn outage. Please keep an eye on our status page at https://status.sonos.com for updates. You need not contact technical support.

I hope this helps.