Skip to main content
Question

ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED

Hello,

I am having a lot of issues with my Sonos system for the past 1 or 2 months.

I have 2 Sonos Connect, both are connected to a different amp, in a different room.

Because Sonos is not working on a consistent user experience, and like so many users, I had to wait for about 4 weeks to be able to recreate a local library that could be played and listened at home, which is a catastrophic experience for who has chosen to pay hardware not for having that kind of issue.

So, today I have back access to the music library from the two Sonos Connects… But only one can play the music (always the same).

The other one (also always the same) can play the tracks I have owned to Qobuz and Bandcamp, but not the local library. The same tracks currently playing on the other Connect will display an error that only says something went wrong on ther pityPhone app (Android). But which one ?

I use to play music from Phonos, and Phonos displays this message : ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED.

But I don’t know if this issue concerns the access to the Sonos Connect, to play the music, or if this an error returned by the Sonos Connect because it cannot access to the remote track.

I will accept all the good ideas (from the moment it does talk about SMB1 because everybody seems to have this only word into their mouth and this is absolutely not applicable in my case).

Many thanks to all :-)

Eric

0 replies

Be the first to reply!