Answered

ERA 300 free 3 months Apple

Hi All just purchased 2 x 3 ERA 300. How do i claim 3 months free Apple Music 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 5 April 2023, 17:31

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7

Did you purchase them directly from the Sonos website?

This is the fine print from the Sonos site:

With eligible Sonos purchase. Expires April 28th, 2024. New and returning subscribers only. Apple Music renews at your region’s price per month after promotion until canceled. Requires Apple ID with payment method on file. Terms and Apple Privacy Policy apply; see the applicable terms for your country. Qualifying customers will be able to redeem the offer in their Sonos app upon registering the device from the eligible purchase. Compatible hardware and software required for Spatial Audio. Not all content available in Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos.

No I purchased from a retailer 

Userlevel 7

No I purchased from a retailer 

I’m not certain, but based on the fine print, I think you have to purchase the “eligible” product directly from the Sonos website to quality for the promotion.

I purchased my 300s directly from the Sonos site and still can’t find a way to claim the 3 free months

I purchased my 300s directly from the Sonos site and still can’t find a way to claim the 3 free months

Same here :/ 

What did Sonos Support say, when you called them?

They haven't answered yet. I contacted sales, no rush

What did Sonos Support say, when you called them?

Just received an answer, they said that they have had problems with the Apple Music promo service, will get it fixed and send me the offer when they have worked it out. :) 

Meanwhile I just went for Shazams 3 month trial, which does not require any purchases. (https://www.shazam.com/applemusic)  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same here, cannot redeem anything as it says this code has already been used, except I never had Apple Music before, I’m on Spotify.

Anyone know how to redeem this promotion without having to go through the sales team? 
it’s being actively advertised with the purchase of the product so this should be easy enough…

Badge +1

Remain aware of this “ New and returning subscribers only.”

If you have been a member/user/client of Apple Music in the past year it may not work. 

Just adding since it happened to a friend who had cancelled the service 3 months before be bought in promotion.  Best wishes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wouldn’t a “returning” subscriber be someone who has cancelled in the past? Or is there a specific time limit Apple imposes?

I would say you cannot have three months free Apple Music when you use an account that is already paid for. Based on the text above people who have had Apple Music in the past and are now returning should be okay.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Gave in and called the sales team who helped out, this is the first time I have Apple Music and I did receive the three months. It’s just not working properly to redeem. 

I am also unable to claim and it gives error “we've run into a problem”. any suggestion what could be the problem

Badge

Same. 2 new era 300’s. Never been an Apple Music customer. Went to Sonos app inbox. Saw message. Pressed redeem offer button and all I get is “We’re sorry, there are no more offer codes available. Please try again later.” Are you SERIOUSLY kidding me?!!!