Answered

ERA 300 and Amazon music in Portugal

• 21 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi guys,

Although I have a subscription of Amazon Music service, I don’t seem to be able to integrate it on my sonos app.

That makes me feel a bit uncomfortable since I’ve pre-ordered the ERA 300 and I’m hoping to have services that support ATMOS and Spatial audio from Day 1.

Also, the question is when will you expand the integration on the sonos app and if I can use airplay (using the amazon music app directly) to stream atmos on Era 300.

Thanks in advance,

Jose

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 21 March 2023, 15:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Amazon Music isn’t supported on Sonos in Portugal. You should try logging in to your Sonos account on the Sonos main website and changing your country to Spain or another supported country.

FYI… on March 28, Sonos will begin supporting Dolby Atmos music on Apple Music directly from the Sonos app. Apple Music is supported on Sonos in Portugal.

AirPlay doesn’t currently support Dolby Atmos playback.

thanks @GuitarSuperstar!

I’ll will def do that, but before doing what you suggest (which is a great workaround), I’ll need them to ship the equipment to Portugal. :)