encountered a problem on apple playlist.

• 6 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Keep getting error saying we have encountered an error when trying to play Apple playlist, everything else plays, ie artist, albums but not playlist, was working fine yesterday am the issue started pm and is same today, I have removed and re-added Apple Music and restarted my phone, problem persists

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dldavies, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Apple Music playlist. So that we can have a better view of the status of your Sonos system and your Music service, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Thanks Simon diagnostic report number is 1030569943

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dldavies, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. I can’t see any issues with the diagnostic information. Can you check if there is any pending update on the Sonos App? If the issue persists, we’ll take this further.

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

It has not happened since my original post and my Sonos app was and is up to date, if it happens again I will postthe diagnostic report 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dldavies, thanks for the update. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.