Skip to main content
Question

"Edit Home" - Can't edit anything

• 10 July 2024
  • 4 replies

App is on Android Phone.

I want to edit the Home page of the app but if I click the “Edit Home” button, the items seem to be grayed out.

Nothing happens if you click on one.

Is there a way to fix this?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I want to edit the Home page of the app but if I click the “Edit Home” button, the items seem to be grayed out.

Nothing happens if you click on one.

Is there a way to fix this?

You can only re-order things. Drag the three lines at the right of each line to re-order the home page elements. You can’t click on them.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I saw that at the top (delete or move), but  it’s rather ridiculous to say “Edit Home” when you can’t edit Home.

Can’t even delete as it says you can.

Sonos Favorites is a joke.  Fills up home page with grayed out radio stations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I saw that at the top (delete or move), but  it’s rather ridiculous to say “Edit Home” when you can’t edit Home.

Can’t even delete as it says you can.

Sonos Favorites is a joke.  Fills up home page with grayed out radio stations.

Yes, no delete despite saying delete… 

I don’t get greyed out stations in Sonos Favourites... Do you still have access to the music service that provides those stations? When you tap them and play them on a speaker, do they then become proper non-greyed thumbnails in Sonos Favourites? (Maybe it’s just that you have not played those stations since the update so the thumbnail is yet to be loaded up?)

I did play around with them a bit when I first got Sonos years ago, but don’t ever play them anymore

Just went to my PC and they were all grayed out there too.

I was able to delete them from Sonos Favorites there.

At least the desktop application hasn’t been screwed up.

If I could, I would remove Sonos Favorites, Recently Played, and Services from the Home page.

Only listen to my music on My Server.

They’ve even screwed that up.  Shuffle button is gone from top of Library.