Skip to main content

It’s not clear to me what the best way is to report bugs, and perhaps get them fixed.

Many people have been complaining about the bug that was introduced over a month ago that makes it almost impossible to use sonos to play “albums” where track have different artist assignments.

The new version 16.3.3 does not fix this.

Is there anything we can that more productive than grumbling on this forum?

(Not that this is a bug in the device firmware, not in the controller software).

Use Folder view for now.  Have fun endlessly scrolling.  Good exercise.

I too am getting frustrated in the time it is taking for Sonos to fix this bug that was introduced in Firmware V16.3. Perhaps they only have 1 programmer left working for them with the others leaving due to embarrassment. 🏃🏃🏻
Ross.

The forum software asked me to pick a best answer. The only acceptable answer to me would be “Sonos here. We will fix this in version….”.

Sonos has fixed the Music Library Compilation issue with the latest Firmware Update 16.4.2.
Ross.

Sonos has fixed the Music Library Compilation issue with the latest Firmware Update 16.4.2.
Ross.

Yes, I can confirm, it seems fixed now.

Ross.

Not for me, still the same, even after deleting and re-adding the share

Ross.

Did you re-index it though?

Ross.

Sonos are still working on this issue. It has been fixed for many users, but as you are finding it is still an issue for some.

Ross.

Ross.

Did you re-index it though?

I installed the update and did not re-index. Things looked good after that.