Skip to main content

The common theme through many of your responses are that SONOS users are unhappy due to resistance to or discomfort with change. In fact customer dissatisfaction comes from the fact that you have taken away a number of features that we had avallable before the new app. I listen to music every day, yet you promise to fix these missing features in a month or so!!? How patronizing. How arrogant of you. What do I listen to in the meantime? Your words ring hollow. You have redesigned the app to accommodate streamers only. Why won’t you just admit that. We can all see that you are dissembling. I sold all of my SONOS stock today, and I will be looking for alternatives that suit the way I listen to music.

The common theme through many of your responses are that SONOS users are unhappy due to resistance to or discomfort with change. In fact customer dissatisfaction comes from the fact that you have taken away a number of features that we had avallable before the new app. I listen to music every day, yet you promise to fix these missing features in a month or so!!? How patronizing. How arrogant of you. What do I listen to in the meantime? Your words ring hollow. You have redesigned the app to accommodate streamers only. Why won’t you just admit that. We can all see that you are dissembling. I sold all of my SONOS stock today, and I will be looking for alternatives that suit the way I listen to music.

Bad company

Here here! Well put.