Answered

Did Pandora just get dropped?

• 12 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

My Sonos (S2) uses Pandora for the alarm. Today woke up to beeping instead of music and Sonos says that the source is missing when I go to settings. I don’t see Pandora in the list of my services or available services. Did Pandora just get dropped?

icon

Best answer by eisenb11 13 February 2024, 03:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

Pandora is still listed as a streaming service. Click the link. You may have to re-add the service. Let us know if you have more issues. 

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/services

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi

Pandora is still listed as a streaming service. Click the link. You may have to re-add the service. Let us know if you have more issues. 

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/services

All of the services are missing but 2 when I try to add services. Pandora is still missing. 

I am seeing the same thing this morning.  Pandora is gone and so is Amazon music.

Are either of you using a VPN?  Just wondering if this is some sort of regional restriction.  If Amazon and Pandora was removed from Sonos, we would be hearing a lot more about it.

Not on a VPN and in the US. No issues just a few days ago. Went to play this morning and all favorites from Pandora and Amazon music are gone. I can’t even add them as a service. I get the same two choices shown above and NOTHING else. 

I woke up today with the same issue. Only shows Tunin and last.fm. 

Update, I actually rebooted my iPhone and iPad and seems to be working once again.

I’m having the same issue, trying to run an update now but the update keeps failing. 

Ok, update finally completed and all of my music services are back. 

All is back to normal now. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m fixed too now. Followed some instructions on Reddit to check for updates and, even though there were no updates, that fixed it for whatever reason.