Deezer playlists missing

Sonos app seems to only load some of my Deezer playlists and not others.  Looking for possible solutions to this issue. Is there some problem linking between Deezer and Sonos? Ive been using my system for ~ five years problome free until yesterday

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @greg tyson 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thanks for your post. Can you please try browsing Deezer in the Sonos app and select the Favourite Tracks section - do you get an “unable to browse” error?

If so, this is an issue we are aware of and are currently investigating. If not, please let us know. Thanks.

Hi @greg tyson 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thanks for your post. Can you please try browsing Deezer in the Sonos app and select the Favourite Tracks section - do you get an “unable to browse” error?

If so, this is an issue we are aware of and are currently investigating. If not, please let us know. Thanks.

Corry,

I have the same issue as the OP, as do others on both Sonos Community and Deezer Community threads.

When I browse Deezer in the Sonos app and select the Favourite Tracks section, I am able to select and play tracks without the “unable to browse” error.

But when I browse Deezer and select My Music and then My Playlists, I am able to browse some of the playlists and play tracks, while other playlists give the “unable to browse” error.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

my favourites work fine. The problme seems limited to most of my playlists. Albums are fine, individual songs / albums I search are fine, just the playlists.

Thx

the favourite tracks are all fine, but the playlists are not. Albums work, individual songs work, Some playlists work, but most do not. There is only the “unable to browse music” message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@greg tyson & @dab9000 

Thanks for the info - I’m passing it along to the relevant team for investigation. 

Hi

I had the same issue, reached out to Deezer also. They send the below back to me. Just tried it out and it worked. Of course I don’t know if the issue will come back:

From Deezer suppor: 

It sounds as though your Sonos is not recognising your Premium subscription, sorry about that.

Here's what you can do:

• Log out of Deezer on all devices it might be logged in
  • Get a new password for the account (use password recovery link at Deezer)
  • Delete Deezer from the Sonos app
  • Turn off your device for 1-2 minutes
  • Turn it back on
  • Add Deezer to the Sonos app
  • Login with your new password

The Deezer support advice may have worked for some people, but I can say that I’ve tried that process twice without success.

Also from Deezer

“Hi there@gtyson

Thank you for reporting this and for your patience! Yes, we're aware of and investigating the issue. Please hang in there a bit longer and keep me posted if you manage to find a workaround in the meantime”

I received this in an email from Deezer Support yesterday:

“Unfortunately we are having an issue with Deezer and the playlists/favourites on Sonos and we are trying to fix it as soon as we can.
We will let you know once the problem has been fixed.”

Also, this was posted on the Deezer Community forum yesterday:

”Thank you for your support and for your patience. We're currently developing a revamped integration with Sonos and that's why we need you to bear with us a bit longer.

This integration will bring Deezer known features to the Sonos experience, so I'm confident you'll be pleased with the results. In the meantime, I've passed your feedback on and I also welcome more!”

Sonos just completed an update and all my playlists are working again. The error seems to be corrected.   Hope others also get the issue fixed with this update. Thanks to Sonos/Deezer technical teams for resolving this issue. Now… back to my music!

Sonos just completed an update and all my playlists are working again. The error seems to be corrected.   Hope others also get the issue fixed with this update. Thanks to Sonos/Deezer technical teams for resolving this issue. Now… back to my music!

+1