Answered

date and time not set with15.2.1 update

• 9 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Since the 15.2.1 update my system looses the date and time whenever the power goes out even briefly (so the wifi router resets), with the result that alarms do not function. (Living in Maine, such power flickers are frequent) The first time it happened support suggested deleting and reinstalling the app on my phone, which worked (XR running 16.3.1). The second time it happened simply restarting the app fixed it. The third time, nothing helps: restarting, resetting, reinstalling in both my phone and iPad. Trying to check for updates results in a 1101 error. Any advice appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 9 April 2023, 18:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

1101 is a network error - maybe try a reboot of the router and see if that sorts things. A useful thing perhaos would be to reserve your Sonos IP addresses in your routers DHCP reservation table to maybe help resolve some of your reported issues.

Resetting the router, then resetting each component (again) seems to have done the trick for now, thanks.

sonosfive 更新15.2 系統低音沒有啦,求求回到上一個版本15.1.1是最好的版本,謝謝🙏