Answered

Crossfade gone on iPhone

• 30 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Anyone else lose the ability to turn crossfade on/off via their phone? For me specifically an iPhone 12 Version 15.11. Its there on my Mac though

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 3 January 2024, 17:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @f15soloist

I use an Android, so I might not be of much assistance here, but I can turn crossfade on and off when I start playback from the Sonos app. If playback is started from somewhere else, such as Spotify Connect, I’m not able to adjust crossfade. If you start playback from the Sonos app rather than from somewhere else, can you toggle crossfade or does it still not allow you?

If it doesn’t, try checking the app store for an update to the Sonos app. If the app is up to date, then reset the Sonos app by heading to Settings → App Preference → Reset App, and if resetting doesn’t bring the option back, then delete the app and re-install it.

If the steps above don’t resolve the issue for you, then I’d suggest reaching out to our support team for further assistance as they have the necessary tools available to troubleshoot this with you.

I hope this helps!

Badge +2

Thanks Jamie,

Tried all of those. I dont use it often. How I noticed was when trying to turn crossfade off (accidentally turned it on somehow) from my phone. Noticed the equalizer is not there either. Not on iPad as well. CF and equalizer are on my Mac though. Strange.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @f15soloist,

You’re running a higher iOS version that the S2 app requires, so I’m not sure why you’re not able to use these app features. I would definitely suggest reaching out to our support team in this case. 

Badge +2

Found it. Logically I think it should be on the playlist page