Answered

Constant problem with interruptions while listening to White Sox games on Chicago ESPN AM 1000 radio

This is a new problem this year.  I listen to White Sox games on Chicago radio station ESPN AM 1000:  Streaming, Wifi, Sonos speakers, I guess it's "Tune In" radio because that's always mentioned at the start of any transmission.  I live in Palos Height, IL which is a suburb of Chicago.  I'm hearing the game without problems when suddenly a man's voice says something about White Sox games being blacked out in some areas due to contractual obligations.  Then this recording keeps repeating until I tap the Sonos speaker off and then on again.  Then I'm back to getting the game until the next interruption.  I think these interruptions occur during what would normally be commercial breaks.  I listen to Cubs games on a different radio station, but via the same means otherwise, and this never happens during those games.  Looking for some resolution to this problem!  

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 10 April 2023, 08:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

This would be a TuneIn issue, not a Sonos issue, you should be contacting them. 

Thank you for responding.  Have already gone back and forth via 8 emails with Tunein with no help forthcoming.  So wanted to try everything!