Question

Connection issues

• 30 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I am having connection problems over the last few days. My music is controlled on an iphone 8 via Apple music. When i navigate to my playlists i am getting two error messages "there is a problem please try later" or if i access a playlist "unable to add songs to the queue" I have recently updated my Apple software to iOS 14.2. Are there any issues with that?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @William OB.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I’d be glad to help you further.

This condition is usually caused by network communication problems, either between Sonos and your router or between Sonos and the internet.

Here are the common fixes that you can follow to try and resolve it:

• Reboot your router. Unplug your router from power for ten seconds and then plug it back in. Your router may take several minutes to come back online. When your network is back, try playing music on Sonos.

• Reboot your Sonos speakers. You can follow our guide on rebooting Sonos products to restart each affected speaker. When the speakers are back online, try playing music on Sonos.

• Clear up any wireless interference.  Here is our article on reducing wireless interference to improve the wireless environment. After making adjustments, try playing music on Sonos.

​​​​​​​

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please reproduce the issue then submit a diagnostic and reply with the confirmation number, I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.