Skip to main content
Answered

Connecting You Tube Music to Sonos

• 27 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I don’t appear to be able to add You Tube Music as a Service on Sonos 2 app

I have tried lots of variations of set up account names etc and all I get when I your to connect to You Tube Music is “no selections are available”

Please could someone help me

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Chezparrs 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Do you even see YouTube Music as an option to add in Services & Voice » Add a Service? If not, please sign in at https://www.sonos.com/login and go to Profile to check you country is correct - if it is not, please update it and allow 24 hours before adding the service for the change to take effect.

If your country is correct, and you see the option to add YTM, but it just doesn’t work, I recommend you reboot your router by switching it off for at least 30 seconds. It will take a few minutes for WiFi to return - I suggest you reboot your phone too while you wait. Trying from another device may also help.

If you are still unable to add the service, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.