Skip to main content
Question

cant even add speaker on new app

• 12 May 2024
  • 3 replies

How do I roll back to previous version of app? I can’t even add a Sonos one to my setup without an hour of troubleshooting. I will never buy another Sonos product but I at least want to use what I have paid for lol

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I can't add my Play 3 speakers either. I have to constantly return to factory settings, they get recognised but then connection won't finish. Is this a recognised bug? I have silence in my house!!

Same here. After the update of the app, 2x play:3 are added after factory setting but not registerd. Everytime I click on them to do so, the app closes imidiatly. 
Also when I want to group an other room it can’t connect.

new app update is on big bug. Want to go back to the old version.

Ever sense the new app was loaded, I can no longer add a speaker to my system? When attempting , I get a message stating I need to update my app I try , yet the app faults back to the system page and states I need to update my app.  Very frustrating. New roam speaker and can’t add to my system.