Answered

Cannot play my playlist from Amazon Music using the Sonos app

• 16 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi.

In the 'My Sonos' screen in the app I would normally select one of my playlists that is linked to Amazon Music Unlimited. Now when I want to play a song from my list I get a message 'unable to add songs to the queue'.

I have turned off the speakers for a about half a minute, uninstalled and reinstalled the app (it is up to date) and also rebooted my phone, but this hasn't worked. I can use the cast function in the Amazon Music app which does work, although it is not as quickly 'responsive' as using the Sonos app when changing songs or fast forwarding etc. 

However, for other playlists that are available on Amazon (but none of my own) they play OK. So not sure why my list doesn't play?

(Is using Cast the same audio quality as streaming directly in the Sonos app? I have Amazon Music Unlimited so stream HD/Ultra HD).

Any help appreciated!

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by SarahN 16 April 2023, 12:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-and-music-services-229131/sonos-amazon-music-unlimited-playlists-6881944

I see you have found the above similar thread.

And just to confirm, you will lose the HD/Ultra HD when using the Amazon app to cast to Sonos.

I’ve deleted/moved my post here to the other thread mentioned earlier by @SarahN, to keep all information in one place.