Skip to main content
Answered

cannot log-in to app

• 21 September 2021
  • 1 reply

My son thought he could add his acct to our Sonos system.  I did not authorize my account to be switched to his email. Not sure how Sonos allows that.  When I go to log-in, it shows his email (encrypted) at top with blank username and password.  I cannot log-in using my account in the app but I can log-in with my username/pw on the internet and shows my account number.    He’s tried to erase his account but it won’t let him. 
I now have NO way to access the Sonos. (No I am not going to use sons log-in).  My account, my access (Sonos allowed him access without authorization). 
how do we fix this?   Oh, called customer service - told customer service is no longer via phone and much use tech support online.  Prompts per computer did not include my issue.  Asked for live agent - none are available.  
sincerely,

Laura 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Goto "Settings/System/Transfer Ownership” and transfer all back to your account.