Skip to main content
Answered

cannot connect deezer service anymore

• 13 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Cannot select Deezer, only these two

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Updating the Sonos app solved the problem

Same problem: I've already installed the app update but my music services don't show up. 

Also located in The Netherlands.

As indicated, check for updates in the app, for both your speakers, and the app itself. Also, make sure you’ve identified your location in your account setup at www.sonos.com, Sonos uses that data to filter what you see. That can take an amount of time to filter through, though.

If you’re still having issues, call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I have the same issue, not with deezer, which I don’t use, but with a slew of radio stations. All have disappeared or cannot connect following the new update.

Badge

Same issue here. All my services are missing expect TuneIn and Line-In. I uninstalled and reinstalled Sonos app from iPhone and still missing. I see the same behavior in Sonos desktop app on Windows 11. And the only other services available to add is Last.fm. Seems to me that this is an issue with Sonos backend system. Hope someone is looking into this.