Skip to main content
Answered

Cannot Add Services (Apple Music) in New Sonos App

Greetings All. Been having a mare since new update as cannot add in Apple Music in Content Services.

I have tried this from Android, iOS. Deleted both Sonos and Apple apps and tried again. Tried older version of Sonos app etc… On iOS and Android I cannot add any of the services listed. Strangely I tried on Windows and can add some services from there but when I try Apple Music it results in a message stating that ‘Apple Music must be added to Sonos from an iOS device or Android phone’. Anyone had any luck in resolving a similar situation>?

Same problem here. Sonos, please fix via an update. I cannot add Apple Music or Tidal, after previously having them working just fine on Sonos for years. Apple Music and Tidal are just not being listed (or searchable) via the ‘Manage Content’ option.

I didn’t want to factory reset my devices. 

I wrote in the linked thread that this morning Amazon Music, Apple Music and others re-appeared for me. Maybe it was the address update in web profile and then just waiting for 24+ hours that they re-appeared and was able to add Amazon Music with android app (not with iPad app).

I had tried various things as mentioned there. I’m just glad they are back without factory reset. 

I am also having this problem, but I only have three Connect:amps, no Sonos speakers.  Wondering if the nuclear solution applies to Connect:amps as well?