Answered

Can't search Amazon Music

• 21 August 2020
  • 3 replies

It used to work fine and I’m not sure when I lost my search capability. Same result on Mac and iPad: when I search for artists, songs, etc, I get a pop-up saying nothing was found.

icon

Best answer by 2TinEars 22 August 2020, 20:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @2TinEars.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I would be more than glad to assist with this concern.

I understand that you should be able to search/browse the library for Amazon Music through the Sonos app.

First, when issues like this spring up, the more information we can gather will help us resolve the problem. 

• If I understand it correctly, the Amazon music service is still in Sonos app but it’s not allowing you to search or browse to play music?
  • Was there any change made recently, like on your network setup or if there’s an outage?
  • Is it only happening on Amazon music, have you tried other music services and see if the same issue is happening?
  • Kindly check if this is just within the Sonos app, can you try to search using the native app?

Then, kindly submit a diagnostic report, and reply with the confirmation number.

I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything causing this issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out.

It’s working now. Somehow, in the Amazon search bar, “My Music” got selected. I changed it back to Amazon Music and now it’s fine.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @2TinEars.

Thanks for your response and I appreciate you let us know the good news.

I’m so glad to hear that it’s already working now.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

We are always here to help.

Cheers!