Answered

Can't reinstall my Deezer account

• 10 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi

Last week-end I had trouble browsing my Deezer music on Sonos, so i removed my family member account (the other accounts left unchanged).

=> my member account was no longer displayed in the list of Deezer accounts in the Sonos app

When I tried to reconnect my member account, the beginning of the process was ok. I could select in the browser my member account. But when switching back to the sonos App, I got an error message saying that this account was already configured and that adding it was useless. But my member account was still missing in the Sonos app.

I tried to reinstall my Sonos app, without success. I disconnected all my sonos equipments before trying again, without success. I tried from the PC with Sonos Controller and got the same error message.

Any idea/explaination?

icon

Best answer by MMoreau 13 March 2023, 12:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @MMoreau 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please switch off your router for at least 30 seconds. While you are waiting on WiFi returning, please also reboot your phone/tablet.

When everything is up-and-running again, please attempt to add Deezer to your Sonos system once more. If it fails again, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Badge

Actually, I’ve solved the problem on my own by reinitializing all Sonos equipments and re-creating the Sonos network.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @MMoreau 

Fantastic! Thanks for updating the thread!