Answered

Can't reauthorize Apple Music

• 5 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, the Sonos controller recently said I needed to reauthorize Apple Music. When I followed the instructions and input my Apple id the Sonos app screen just blanked and stayed like that. I tried removing the Apple Music service completely and re-adding it. At the point of selecting ‘I’m already a member’ (of Apple Music), same outcome with screen just blanking out to white. Help please Sonos - I’m so bored of having problems with your system... 

icon

Best answer by Mark P 5 December 2020, 14:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @sonPHs.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Do you have other controllers we can try, the reason for this is to isolate the issue?

Have you tried to also to uninstall and install the Sonos application?

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve just tried on another controller. This time the screen didn’t blank but gave me ‘error adding Apple Music’ message. I’ve then tried again and got the blank screen as above. Both systems are android 9. 

I didn’t want to go to the faff of uninstalling and reinstalling Sonos completely but shall try it now. 

Thanks Mark, uninstalling Sonos completely worked….

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @sonPHs.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Looks like it was a bug or glitch in the application.

Glad we can help.

Chears.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.