Answered

Can't login to the app showin Let's try that again

• 6 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hey,

Can’t login to the app, listen to music from Spotify, add new music service or installing my new Sonos arc

• Tried Everything:
    - Reset the router 
    - Unplugged the other speakers and products
    - Restart and Reinstall the app (IOS 16)
    - Checking the router setting 
  • No VPN or Microsoft defender and the internet connection is strong

I Can use my other Sonos products 
Can see the arc on the app but can’t install it 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 9 June 2023, 11:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I will assume you are using a mobile device compatible controller, as mentioned in this Sonos support link:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/sonos-app-requirements

If so, then my thoughts are to perhaps try a different DNS server in your router configuration. Perhaps use Google (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4), or Cloudflare (1.1.1.1) public DNS servers and see if that solves it for you. 

If you’re not sure about the password etc; you could also reset the password or transfer the Sonos system to your known Sonos account credentials.

See these two links, which hopefully may assist:

Thanks Ken! 
I use a mobile device - iPhone XS Max - iOS 16.5
I remember the password but can’t even get to page where I supposed to type it
And we already checked the DNS.

Thanks Ken! 
I use a mobile device - iPhone XS Max - iOS 16.5
I remember the password but can’t even get to page where I supposed to type it
And we already checked the DNS.

Maybe try a Sonos App reset from ‘Settings/App Preferences’ and see if that might resolve the issue - on reopening the App, accept the T&C’s and connect it back to the existing Sonos system. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @gilm 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

If you are still experiencing this issue, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.