Skip to main content
Question

Can I return my sonos speakers now that the new app is crap?

• 10 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Basically the new app is unusable with my system. Can I return for a full refund? I need to switch to something else. So upset with this new app and sonos.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I have contacted a local newspaper who are investigating and they say that (in the UK at least) if you bought the product recently because of features that were shortly thereafter removed then you have almost certainly been mis-sold and would be eligible to return the product for a full refund. Surprisingly it may even extend past a civil matter and be a criminal matter due to concerns of fraudulent sales.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I have contacted a local newspaper who are investigating and they say that (in the UK at least) if you bought the product recently because of features that were shortly thereafter removed then you have almost certainly been mis-sold and would be eligible to return the product for a full refund. Surprisingly it may even extend past a civil matter and be a criminal matter due to concerns of fraudulent sales.

Agree. It's fraud

Userlevel 1
Badge

You can probably return it if you are in the EU. The digital goods directive added consumer protection for products with a digital component. 

I am in the USA and recently purchased atonof Sonos speakers for my Newhouse and so disappointed in the software and how it continues to drop.